Saturday, October 6, 2007

My friend Flickr


I've had a personal flickr page for awhile now, just for sharing photos with friends and family, but I had no idea that the flickr world encompassed so much! I chose Option C for this exercise and I'm really glad that I did! I had too much fun playing with the selections on FD's flickr toys page. Photography is my (extremely amateur) artistic medium of choice (I visited a Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibit in Italy and that pretty much sealed the deal) so editing and manipulating digital photos is one of my favorite things to do. My favorite toys from the experience are the"Warholizer" and the "Hockneyizer" because I like the idea of turning a ragular photo into a work of "art." (To the left is a Warholized version of me.)
There are really too many to name but I also like the Mosaic Maker, Captioner, and Trading Card Maker. These (and many more) are really cool ways to enhance a personal or professional blog/myspace/website. Fun!

No comments: